Part 3 of the Alchemy 101 lecture starts with the Great Work in the metallic kingdom and covers adept alchemical and initiatory definitions, concepts and viewpoints.
This lecture is for those interested in learning about real practical alchemy and its application as a spiritual path. As an ancient divine science, it is not something in which many people have received proper or effective detailed instruction.
Learning real alchemy as part of a magical path, works as a kind of lock and key, which opens the doors to confecting true quintessences for use in spiritual growth as well as elucidating many aspects of deeper and more effective magical practices than many of those currently taught in popular circles today.
Step-by-Step Online Plant Alchemy Course
This Primum Ens process of plant alchemy, a vital part of Prima training, is a simple yet powerful method used for quickly and reliably obtaining truly alchemical quintessences from the plant kingdom. True quintessences offer a range of benefits towards the goal of spiritual illumination through the Western Mysteries.
Learn More: Primum Ens Plant Alchemy Training
As the first lecture/workshop in this series, Alchemy 101 lays solid groundwork to approach the subject, gives a path of practical understanding, and enables deeper levels of knowledge in the realms of alchemy and magic.
Information Related to Part 3:Click to Expand for Syllabus Sections, Part 3
8. Difficulty of the Great Work in the Metallic Kingdom
9. True Initiatory Levels – Alchemy and Magic
10. Understanding the Beginning Work in Practical Alchemy
11. Ideas Circulating About Plant Alchemy and Spagyrics
12. Traditional Viewpoint of Downplaying Plantwork as Real Alchemy
13. Plant Alchemy as a Gateway to Deeper Magic
14. Higher Genii of People and Nature Intelligences