Part 3 of the Alchemy 101 lecture starts with the Great Work in the metallic kingdom and covers adept alchemical and initiatory definitions, concepts and viewpoints.
This lecture is for those interested in learning about real practical alchemy and its application as a spiritual path. As an ancient divine science, it is not something in which many people have received proper or effective detailed instruction.
Learning real alchemy as part of a magical path, works as a kind of lock and key, which opens the doors to confecting true quintessences for use in spiritual growth as well as elucidating many aspects of deeper and more effective magical practices than many of those currently taught in popular circles today.
Step-by-Step Online Plant Alchemy CourseThis Primum Ens process of plant alchemy, a vital part of Prima training, is a simple yet powerful method used for quickly and reliably obtaining truly alchemical quintessences from the plant kingdom. True quintessences offer a range of benefits towards the goal of spiritual illumination through the Western Mysteries.Learn More: Primum Ens Plant Alchemy Training
As the first lecture/workshop in this series, Alchemy 101 lays solid groundwork to approach the subject, gives a path of practical understanding, and enables deeper levels of knowledge in the realms of alchemy and magic.
Information Related to Part 3:
ALCHEMY 101 SYLLABUS: PART 3
8. Difficulty of the Great Work in the Metallic Kingdom
- Identification of the Prima Materia... this is a blind.
- Starting materials.
- Process to get to Green Lion.
- Difficult choices to accelerate the evolution of the Green Lion into the Red Lion.
- That's why it's called the Great Work.
- The same process is involved with innerwork, true initiatory science, and just as difficult to achieve magically.
9. True Initiatory Levels - Alchemy and Magic
- Master Alchemist - Has achieved production of the true physical Philosopher's Stone. Can perform all the works with which the Stone can be made to do.
- Master Magician - Has achieved full union with his Higher Genius and can perform all the works that can be achieved from that state of consciousness.
- Adept Alchemist - Has been instructed by a Master, or within the Master's lineage under another Adept, possesses full keys to the Work, is a true Initiate, and is in the process of working towards completion of the Stone.
- Adept Magician - Has been instructed by a Master, or within the Master's lineage under another Adept, possesses full keys to the Work, is a true Initiate, and is in the process of working towards completion of union with the Higher Genius.
- Initiate Alchemist - Has received instruction from an Adept as a direct student, has been taught the correct overall process of the work, been given most of the keys (not all), has been brought through specific training that effects his consciousness, and is working towards Adepthood, through confection of quintessences that bring about integrations of consciousness that allow one to communicate with the Higher Genius.
- Initiate Magician - Has received instruction from an Adept as a direct student, has been taught the correct overall process of the work, been given most of the keys (not all), has been brought through specific training that effects his consciousness, and is working towards Adepthood, through specific innerwork processes that bring about integrations of consciousness that allow one to communicate with the Higher Genius.
- There is no way to circumvent the necessity to learn to properly communicate with one's Higher Genius to evolve spiritually. It is a barrier placed by Nature.
10. Understanding the Beginning Work in Practical Alchemy
- What is taught now as traditional plant alchemy (modern revival).
- Goes through all the motions, but is not really deep alchemy, only taught by modern adepts to learn basic mechanics.
- What is taught and published as modern plant alchemy is not what people think, only advanced herbalism.
- Modern plant alchemy follows what Albertus taught, which was a revivalist reconstruction in accordance with classical elemental theory that looks correct and logical, but is only a surface level understanding.
- Albertus was a Master, at least by the end of his life, but he did not have a corresponding plantwork path using the same process as the mineral work, so he created one, and that is what everyone teaches as classical plant alchemy.
11. Ideas Circulating About Plant Alchemy and Spagyrics
- Many consider spagyrics to be plant alchemy only, because that's the way it's usually presented.
- Many lab alchemists do not even consider the plantwork to be alchemy at all, often for good reason, but still not a proper viewpoint.
- Paracelsus was quite clear on the subject. Spagyrics is Alchemy. Spagyric is usually applied more as the name of the mechanism of alchemy itself, i.e. the separation and recombining to create a quintessence, but one term cannot be separated from the other.
- The problem isn't that spagyrics/plant alchemy isn't real alchemy, the problem is that what is normally presented as spagyric isn't really spagyric. (Especially if it's inexpensive!)
12. Traditional Viewpoint of Downplaying Plantwork as Real Alchemy
- Majority of those practicing modern lab alchemy have long held the idea that THE Philosopher's Stone can only be made from the metallic kingdom, and that the beginning Prima work with plants is ONLY to understand the process and confect lesser stones.
- Of all the thousands of published manuscripts on alchemy, there are only a handful that were explicit about plantwork. It is conspicuous by its absence, considering it was the Prima work.
- I believe the true adepts knew that powerful quintessences could be made from the plant kingdom and they maintained their silence about it.
- There was no reason to fabricate fake texts for plant alchemy because of the commonly held idea that the REAL stone was only metallic.
- Therefore the few plant work texts we have, some of which are still not popularly known, available offer us tremendous insight into the hidden potentials for working in alchemy, without ever stepping outside the plant kingdom.
13. Plant Alchemy as a Gateway to Deeper Magic
- An entirely "new" and deeper level of green magic than you probably ever thought possible.
- With the proper keys to this practical work, there is so much that can be explored when combined with paths that are generally more magically focused.
14. Higher Genius of People and Nature Intelligences
- Entia - Means 'beings' - generally used as Prima Entia, or 'First Beings'
- Prima Entia are the Mother Spirits of each species that exists within the Spirit of the World.
- In plant alchemy, we work towards obtaining the Primum Ens of a plant.
- The physical Ens is the vehicle for the non-physical Higher Genius (Mother Spirit) to reside.
- Ingestion of the Ens begins an integration of the alchemist's consciousness with the higher genius of the plant, and effects consciousness.